Our investment criteria for SME financing
VR Equitypartner offers a range of services consisting of equity and subordinated financing facilities which are specially tailored to the medium-sized company sector. We do not focus on particular sectors in this context. All enquiries from medium-sized industrial, wholesale/retail and service companies are examined.
- Established medium-sized companies (especially family companies)
- Company headquarters based in the German-speaking region
- Sustainable business model
- Stable economic and commercial position
- Experienced management
- Growth prospects
Our principles for transactions as part of corporate succession:
- No overburdening of the company due to excessive indebtedness
- Partnership-based collaboration between majority and minority shareholders
- No pressure to sell
- Confidence in qualified management
In the case of direct investments, we aim for an investment duration of five to seven years, but also longer if required. Mezzanine financing facilities generally carry a term of five to eight years. We coordinate exit and repayment modalities, and duration, individually with the company when concluding the investment agreement.
All financial solutions are individually tailored towards the company's specific needs.
All sectors of industry
All enquiries from medium-sized industrial, wholesale/retail and service companies are examined.